Photobucket

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Class of 2014 Senior Models | Walla Walla Senior Portrait Photographer

Introducing (for the second time), my class of 2014 senior models! I was so happy to be able to do another shoot with them when it was warm...especially since we were able to shoot at the Milton-Freewater Drive In Theater! Unfortunately the sun didn't show itself until the end of our shoot, but we still had a blast. A BIG thanks to Wiley and Eric for letting us use their awesome vehicles and Marissa Angulo (one of my Class of 2013 models) for being a wonderful assistant!

Loud music, dancing, popcorn, and classic Pepsis were just a few of the things we enjoyed while shooting...this was definitely the most fun I have ever had during a session and I'm so grateful I was able to work with these great kids!

CLASS OF 2014: Now's the time to book your summer senior portrait session! Give me a call, shoot me a text, or send me a Facebook message so that we can plan a session that screams YOU. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment