Photobucket

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Paris, France | Euro Adventure Part 7

I swear I've been working on these for the past 8 months.....oh wait, I have ;)

Paris was absolutely delightful. I was skeptical at first since I've heard a lot of people say it's too dirty and that they didn't care for it, but oh boy, I LOVED it. It was pretty much the most exciting thing ever when we first saw the Eiffel tower, we consumed more kebab sandwiches and crepes than I can count, walking through the halls of the Louvre with all of the huge paintings made me feel like I was a Disney princess (not to mention the spiral staircase at the Musée Rodin), and strolling around the city was just perfect. Next and LAST on the trip, will be Venice & Rome...yay for almost being done!






























No comments:

Post a Comment