Photobucket

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hutchison Family | Walla Walla Family Portrait Photographer

I'm so excited to share this session with you! The Hutchisons were pretty much my very first clients when I started out in photography a little over a year and a half ago. They needed an updated family photo to send to their adoption agency and I was so happy to be able help out. Here's a little taste from their first session...

Now, a year and half later, they have a precious new addition, Harper! I felt so honored to be able to capture their new little family in one of the first weeks that they were all together. Erin packed the cutest picnic props and after lounging around in the tall grasses for awhile we made our way down to the lake to share sodas, pop bubbles, and just soak in all the cuteness! I sure do love these guys and can't wait to see how their family grows...don't be shy to leave them a little love in the comments!















1 comment:

  1. These are really great! I love that you caught some of their facial expressions so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete