Photobucket

Monday, March 11, 2013

Class of 2014 Senior Models | Part 1 | Walla Walla Senior Portrait Photographer

I'm so excited to share with you Part 1 of my senior model shoot! Each year juniors submit applications to be chosen as a senior model, and whoever is chosen gets to participate in a fully styled group editorial shoot (along with some other special benefits). This is always one of my favorite shoots, and this year it's extra special...we're doing two of them!! Since it was incredibly windy for this one, we couldn't do all of things I had planned (think wrapped up in cozy blankets around the fire) and had to dress a bit warmer. It was SO great to be able to get to know my models better and focus on some individual portraits during this shoot, but since summer is my ultimate favorite season for portraits, I can not WAIT to shoot in warm, yummy sunlight with lush green grasses...sigh.

In June we'll be shooting Part 2...I can't wait to show my models all of the summery goodness I have in store! Until then, here's a little glimpse of how our first shoot went. After coffee, hair, makeup, wardrobing, and a couple bags of tacos we were ready to brave the chilling weather!

JUNIORS: Don't forget to book your senior session EARLY to reserve the date you want!






















No comments:

Post a Comment