Photobucket

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Kassidy & Kennlyn | Walla Walla Senior Portrait Photographer

I just LOVE doing shoots with my (not so little anymore) sisters. It's just like when we were young and I got to dress them up, do their hair, and treat them like my own personal life-sized dolls....except now they can protest ;)

For this particular shoot, I wanted it to be a bit more editorial and incorporate how much Kassidy and Kennlyn look alike. They used to always get mistaken as twins, so it was fun to do their hair, makeup, and wardrobe in a way that would support that. I've gotta say, my momma sure did pass down some good genes!

CLASS OF 2014: Just a little reminder to book your senior session early to get the date you want...all weekends in August are already filled up!








No comments:

Post a Comment