Photobucket

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Crazies | Walla Walla Family Portrait Photographer

I am so excited to share with you one of the most important things in my life - my family!

This year my family from Texas was able to come up for Christmas, and you know what that means - pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. But instead of just your standard "stand in front of the tree" routine, we decided to brave the cold and head to Bennington Lake. I can't remember the last time all sixteen of us were able to do this, and was so thankful to have my good friend Emily there to help out. 

Bottom line? I absolutely adore my family...even though they can be a bit crazy at times ;)












1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Kailee! I love popping onto my dashboard and seeing your blog come up...so proud of ya!

    ReplyDelete